Header

Header

Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas in Idaho

Taiger and I went to Idaho to spend a late Christmas with my family. We left Salt Lake New Year's Eve and just returned tonight. We had only planned to be there about 4-6 days, but here it is nine days later...and it was SO WONDERFUL!

It was so nice not having to go to work!! Every day we were there, Taiger told me, "I love you, Mommy! I am happy!" It made me SO, SO, SO, SO, SO happy to hear him say that! Maybe it is just because I always feel so guilty about working, but I do think that he felt so happy because I didn't have to go to work and just got to stay home with him all day every day. It was wonderful for me, too!!!!!! I miss him when I am gone all day. It was so exceptional to get to stay home with him!!

Taiger's cousins were there visiting, too; three boys and two little girls. What a houseful!! The kids all had SO MUCH FUN running around and playing! Taiger had a TON of fun with so many little boys to play with! He loved playing with Morganne, too, the little girl cousin only about six months younger than Taiger. Despite the fact that they are nearly the same age, Taiger calls her, "BABY Morganne", like that is just her name. Taiger also just adored Madisanne, the baby. He wanted to hug her and hold her and kiss and hug her. He wanted me to sing to her and when she cried he was the first to comfort her.

For Christmas, my parents upgraded my phone! YIPPEE! I have needed to upgrade for a while, I just haven't gotten around to doing it. My new phone is GREAT! It even takes VIDEO!!!!! AMAZING! (Am I behind? I'd say!!) It was so fun to take pictures and videos of all the kids playing together. I will upload some pictures and videos here for your enjoyment! HA HA! I will only put my very most favourite pictures...you all know me well enough to know I took HUNDREDS of pictures! :D

I bought Taiger a hobby horse for Christmas, and he LOVED IT!!!!!!!! In fact, all the kids did! You can see it in one or two of the pictures on here.

Well, I tried to upload some pictures, but the picture button isn't clicking...try again later, I suppose!

I surely hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

No comments: