Header

Header

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bowling and Blankets

So, last night we went on a FUN grand adventure! We went BOWLING! It was Taiger's first time going and he had a BLAST! When we arrived, they told us it would be an hour and a half to two hours until we could bowl. I thought Taiger would be asleep by then, but we decided to wait...Taiger was SO EXCITED to bowl he wouldn't let us leave!!!! In the end, we had a BLAST! At one point, I got a strike (amazing, since I hardly even hit any pins before or after that!), Taiger's turn was next and HE got a strike (go Taiger!!), then Jeremy was after him and he got a strike as well! It was amazing! I took a picture of the score board as proof. Ha ha! Anyway, it was well worth the wait to see Taiger have SO much FUN!!

Stephanie emailed the yahoo! group from Ghana and updated everyone. Unfortunately, it is very, very cold there at night, and there are no blankets or warm clothes for the children. So, almost all of the kids have colds. My heart ached when I heard this!! Ginny (a mother who recently adopted from Luckyhill) sent some sweatshirts over for the children. I have some sweatshirts that are NEW that I want to send...maybe some blankets, too...I will see.


I will post some pictures of our bowling adventure for your enjoyment.



When Taiger got his strike, we were quite excited for him! The noise upset him so he covered his ears. So, this is how Taiger looked when he got his Strike! He HATES loud noises! :D