Header

Header

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Week of Easter


HAPPY WEEK OF EASTER! When I think of this week, I feel this overwhelming feeling of The Spirit. The importance of this week is beyond our comprehension and I can't help but feel awe and deep reverence when I consider what this week means.


We are doing something really neat this year, and I hope it becomes a yearly tradition. We have a list of things that Jesus did each day of this special week and we are going to follow what Jesus did each day. I really want to get creative and have some neat activities for each day...we will see how clever I am ;) (IF YOU HAVE IDEAS, PLEASE SHARE!)


1 comment:

***megan*** said...

i don't know if it is just me, but i can't get the link to work. i love this idea, brec... you are such a good example.