Header

Header

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some Easter Pictures

I absolutely love this painting of Jesus. The concern on His face portrays the deep, unfathomable love He has for each of us. When I see this picture, I am reminded that He loves ME. And He is genuinely concerned for ME. Looking at this painting fills me with a feeling I cannot comprehend. I don't think my human heart can fully understand the magnitude of His love, the depth of it, the SINCERITY of it. When I see this picture, though, I FEEL that love that I cannot understand. And it brings me to my knees.




Here are some of my favourite "Easter Time" pictures. I tried to put them in order of the story of Easter. If any of my readers doesn't know the Easter story, or is unsure of what the pictures are portraying, feel free to leave a comment and I will share the story or explain any parts you don't know! Don't be shy!!!! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these pictures.













I hope you all had a fabulous Easter.

2 comments:

***megan*** said...

i love this soooo much brec! the pictures are amazing and really do tell the story of easter without any words. it brings peace and happiness to my heart. thanks for sharing.

B-Blogit said...

that is a liz swindle paintint I love her stuff!! She is very nice too I have met her several times!

Love these pictures!