Header

Header

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NASA and Obama


I was shocked and appalled that President Obama cut ALL (yes, ALL) funding to NASA. It is absolutely horrific, in my mind. Why would he stop such an important program? Why would he stop the progression of discovery? Of scientific exploration?

I trust NASA. For me (and I think for many people) they are the most trusted name in space pioneering. I also trust them in other areas of science. NASA recently conducted a test independently and discovered the greatest threat to our planet is NOT global warming, but rather GLOBAL COOLING. Yes. You read that correctly. Despite what we have been lead to believe, the Earth is experiencing extreme COOLING.

Right after they announced this discovery, President Obama cut all funding to NASA.

A coincidence? I think not.
(BTW: And don't think Obama is cutting funding to NASA to save some huge amount of money. NASA gets ONE HALF of one percent of Government funds. ONE HALF...Yes...HALF of one percent.)

No comments: