Header

Header

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Father Time and Mother Regret Are Hanging Out Today, Thanks To Me

You know how sometimes you wish you could turn back time? You made a mistake that you didn't realize until later, and then once you realize it you so badly want to go back and do things differently? I am having one of those days. This whole day has felt like a blur...I have that sickish feeling in my stomach, the one that says you have done something you shouldn't have and now you can't change it. If only I could turn old Father Time around and make him retrace his steps...

Sometimes, though, I have wished I could take something back, but in the end it worked out for the best that things happened the way they did. I only hope (hope, hope, hope, hope) this is what happens in this situation!

And I also hope this sickish feeling goes away...
(PS I had a different picture of a lovely clock on here, but I decided it was MUCH more appropriate to use a clock showing 11:00, for the idea of "The Eleventh Hour", as it were.)

No comments: