Header

Header

Friday, July 10, 2009

Taiger's Yarn Braids!!

SO...I decided that since no one said they liked Taiger's hair on here, I would take out the braids. This morning, I began to take them out, got through three of them, realized it would take longer to take them out than to finish the back, and I proceeded to finish the back. If anyone doesn't like it, too bad! You didn't speak soon enough and now it is done! :D HA HA! Anyway, _I_ think he looks cute, but I do worry he looks like someone from the '90's. Oh well. It will be easier, cooler, AND we won't have tantrums and crying each morning because now i don't have to comb it! I think by the time I take out the braids it will have grown a bit more and I can maybe do twists and/or braids and NOT have to use the yarn. That would be great! Okay, but really...you guys can say what you REALLY think of his hair.

I put Pure Olive Oil hair moisturizer in it so maybe it will sit in the braids and soak and be healthier when we take them out. When I take them out, I will trim his hair and start washing it with Main and Tail (Shannon, I remember your Mom always had that!) which I recently found out is what many African-Americans use on their hair!

Let me know what you all think!

No comments: