Header

Header

Thursday, July 23, 2009

GREAT Picture!!!!

As you all probably know, I am OBSESSED with photography and pictures! Sometimes, I search around online for cool pictures just for fun (am I totally pathetic, or what?!) I LOVE pictures of people (among other things). I love pictures where the subjects don't know the picture is being taken, but sometimes, I like pictures that are "staged", like this one, to make a point, or to direct the viewers thoughts or emotions in a specific direction. (I do, however, like MORE photos that do that without being "staged", but oh well).



TOTALLY LOVE this picture, so I just had to share! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!



1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

aaaaaaaauuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! that could be the cutest photo ever! thanks for sharing.
megan