Header

Header

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sad News

Soooo...

You know how back in the '90s it was WAY "in style" to do your hair "half up and half down"?  Like this:



Remember how, even though Stephanie was "so hip" to wear the scrunchie to pull off this 'do (and it matches her jumper?!  So hot!), the really cool thing was to wear a barrette in this style?

Remember those barrettes that clipped instead of sliding?


And furthermore, do you remember the AWFULLY ugly ones that you could pick up for, like, a dollar that had black and sometimes brown or green kind of swirled on them?  I am sure you ALL had one, or knew someone who wore one ALL time time, or maybe your mom tried to get one for you because they were cheaper than the metal ones with diamonds or bows on them.

Well...

I have some really, really BAD news.  I don't know WHAT this world has come to.  Nothing even makes SENSE any more.

Below, is a link to a very nice store carrying an item that is very in style now.  You will be shocked and cry.  You will want to hit this younger generation and say, "This is what we FOUGHT to change!  Why are you bringing it back?  WHY?!  After all we went through to protect you from this!  Now you seek it out and make it okay...NAY!  Even make it IN STYLE?!  Oh, how could you do this to us?!"

Click HERE...if you are brave...and have your kleen*ex at hand.

I am so sorry I had to be the bearer of this terrible news.


3 comments:

Bryttan said...

OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO! WHY did you show this to me!!And it's from J.CREW!! I LOVE J.Crew. It has always been my #1 favorite. for FOREVER! WHY did they do this?! WHYYYYYY.

***megan*** said...

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I was anticipating a scrunchie! I used to wear my long curly (curled with awesome steam rollers) hair in giant metal clips that had the largest puffy bows ever made on them. I thought I was tre' beautiful and glamorous!

Shannon Dooley said...

LMBO!!!!!!!