Header

Header

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Four Things to Mention

The past has been creeping, creeping, creeping in.  

I acted all nonchalant and was like, "What eves, girlfriend!  I LOOOOVE my past!"

But it is making itself a little too comfortable and I would like it to leave soon, as any courteous guest would.  
It's getting old, and wearing out its welcome.

So, I have four things to share with you today.  Enjoy!

A bag for my little boy?  Yes, please!  He has this little monkey backpack I gave him when he was just a little (-er) tyke and he drags it EVERYWHERE.  It is getting torn and worn out and I think one of THESE is in order.

THIS is just too great. :)  I love this.

We all have had to address THESE things with our kids.  I know what to call a boy's, but what do you call "IT"?  And anyone familiar with THIS book?  Is it a good one?

If you want a good "book" read THIS blog!  Don't just read the most recent post!!!!!  Go back to the beginning and read it like a book.  You will be SO glad you did. :)


No comments: