Header

Header

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Leaving in The Morning: Bitter-Sweet.

I am leaving Utah in the morning.  It is bitter-sweet.  The past five days with Mr. J have been great (even though he had to work, go to school and study for finals.  BOOOO!).  But I am excited to get home to my Taiger (who, by the way, does NOT miss me, nor does he want me to come home, because, according to him during our phone conversation tonight, "NaiNai lets me watch Spongebob whenever I want!"  Grandmas are the BEST!  Darn moms ruin ALL the fun!).

I was able to go to Group tonight, too, and see some friends I haven't seen in a while, as well as my nutritionist I haven't seen in many, many months.  It was wonderful to reconnect with such an AMAZING group of women who I love.

Today was the first day of summer.  Some people did amazingly fun things today (water balloons, and the beach are two of my favourites I have heard so far).  What about you?  How did you spend this first day of Summer?

Here are some pictures of the past few days here in Utah.






















No comments: