Header

Header

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Losing Hope: A Step in the Wrong Direction

I had a moment tonight.  Not a good moment.  A bad, bad moment.

I lost hope.

For a second, I really did!

There was a time in my life when I didn't have any hope.  But I do now!  So, when I lost it for a second tonight, it was horrible and horrifying.

My inner peace is gone this week.  I think when that happens I am most likely to lose hope.  So, my quest for internal peace continues.  I am glad to have this new element to add to my experiences as I journey to find peace.  I now recognize the roll losing hope plays in finding (or further losing, actually) peace.  It is good to recognize these things, right?

So, losing hope takes me further away from peace.

What do you do when you lose hope?  How do you cope in those shuddering moments?

No comments: