Header

Header

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back from the land of the lost, and Taiger's Third Birthday party! Woohoo!!

I have not been very good about blogging on here! Sorry! The reason for that is that I have another BLOG on which I have been blogging a lot lately. If you want to check it out, the address is sixteensmallstones.blogspot.com. It is dedicated to Taiger's and my volunteer work and volunteer spirit, really.

Things are going well for my son and me. He turned three a couple of weeks ago!!!! What a big boy! I will try and put some pictures on here when I get a chance. He had a fun Speed Racer party with all of his little friends from our neighborhood. It was fun for everyone. Taiger HATES loud noises and excitement, so I wasn't sure how he would do with having a party. However, it was a strange party when kids came late and some left early, so it never got too loud and crazy (although crazy enough for me! LOL!). The one time it got a little wild, Taiger went off alone and played with his new cars while everyone else ate cake and played. I kept an eye on him as he played alone and he seemed happy so I let him be. After a while, one of his little friends joined him playing with the new cars and from there things went smoothly. I was grateful it was fun for Taiger and everyone and that it went so smoothly (albeit a little different with people coming and going so much, but we are layed back and go-with-the-flow so we just made it work and all went well!).

We are still planning our trip to Africa this summer. Our other blog is more updated with more information on that trip, so if you want to hear about all that, be sure to keep checking our other blog.

1 comment:

cicily said...

wow,a pity that I missed Taiger's birhday party.