Header

Header

Monday, December 29, 2008

Taiger and Mommy in the Salt Lake Tribune newspaper!

When we were at the Kwanzaa celebration, reporters from the Salt Lake Tribune interviewed Taiger and me, and had me sign a statement saying they could use our names and pictures in the paper. I didn't know they had taken our picture at all, and didn't think they would actually use what I said in the paper. Tonight, I was playing around online and suddenly remembered the interview and checked the Tribune online. Sure enough, there was our picture! They also had included in the article some of what I had said when they had spoken to us! I ran out at 12:30 and bought two papers! Unfortunately, the picture online didn't make it into the
paper :( , but what I said still did! Also, the picture online was the FIRST one that came up...and more people read the internet nowadays anyway, right?! HA HA HA! Anyway, if you want to see it, here is the link: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_11322821



This is the picture used by the Tribune.


No comments: