Header

Header

Monday, March 12, 2012

So, hiking, huh?






SO, hiking.












Do I like it?












Everyone who knows me, knows I hate rootbeer floats, I hate lemonaid, and I hate, hate, HATE hiking.


THIS ---->


That is not me.


Just so you know.


Weeeeeeeell.......


My sweet boyfriend (we will just call him Mr. J) has spring break this week.


He has the BEST darn get-away planned for us! We are going to ST. GEORGE! To the warmth, the sunshine....oh wait. What? What is that you say? We are doing WHAT on this vacation?


You guessed it.

3 comments:

Bryttan said...

Oh love this post, hahaha!! I want to say, "Oh Brec, you will probably love it!" but I know you, and you probably won't love it, haha. But hiking aside, you will probably have a really fun experience. I LOVE hiking! And I have allergies and asthma!

Utah Music Man said...

duly noted, no hiking. lol

***megan*** said...

head down to sunny san diego instead!