Header

Header

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ready for ADVENTURE?!?!??!!

...Because I am!










Tomorrow, I head to Utah. I will go to my meetings, and Thursday night, Mr. J and I will go to see an early showing of THE HUNGER GAMES!









(And did you catch that? We are seeing it BEFORE it comes out. Yes. BEFORE!!)












Friday morning, Mr. J and I will throw our sleeping bags and tents in the car and head to Moab!














I have never been to Moab!!









I feel like I am heading to some imaginary dream land that I have only heard about in myths and legends. EVERYONE loves Moab! EVERYONE! And now I get to be a part of that great adventure! (Thanks, Mr. J!)











I am quite confident that we will have many adventures in Moab! We are going hiking, mountain biking AND...the creme de resistance? I have decided that Mr. J and I are going to play our own round of The Hunger Games.





(SHHHHH! Don't tell him! I am planning on using my feminine ways to trick him in to agreeing to play once we get there!)











Anyway, I can't wait to share stories and tales of our many adventures! Stay tuned!



And may the odds...be EVER in your favor!

1 comment:

Utah Music Man said...

Just don't drop a hornets next on me ok! :)