Header

Header

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What I Wore Thursday...er, Wednesday

So, here is my first What I Wore Wednesday post (okay, I KNOW! It is Thursday! Don't judge me. I was very busy yesterday, okay?!)

Okay, so for those of you who don't know about "What I Wore Wednesday" (WIWW), it is when you take pictures all week of what you wore each day. Then, you post the pictures on your blog and tell people where you got the clothes and how much they cost. I wasn't really interested in WIWW...until I found the blog of a Mom who participates in WIWW. She said doing it helps motivate her to get all dressed up cute each day, even though she is just going to be around the house with her kids. I TOTALLY "get" that!! I often think, "Why dress up when no one is even going to see me?!" But really, getting all "dolled up" and dressing in your favourite "going out" clothes makes you feel more confident and HAPPY! But also I feel like I have some really cute clothes but I never get to "show them off" (Taiger could care less if my jeans look cute with "that" shirt, or if my necklace matches my shoes!) So, I decided that I would do WIWW to give me a reason to get out of my jeans and t-shirt and in to jewlery and fancy clothes. :) Plus, it gives me a way to "show off" when I think I have a cute outfit. :P

So, my challenge for you today is to participate in WIWW (ESPECIALLY you stay-at-home moms, or friends living in places like China where getting dressed up is not practical nor appreciated :) )! Even if you only post ONE per week from the ONE day you got dolled up. :) Post it and feel fabulous and let all your nice bloggy friends tell you how great you look. :)



Shirt: Gifted/ hand-me-down from my great friend, Candice! (THANK YOU, Candice!)
Belt: American Eagle $10.00
Jeans: American Eagle $30.00




SHIRT: Gifted/Handed down from Candice
Yellow Tank: Aeorpostal $5.00
Sweater: Handed down
Jeans: DI $5.00


Shirt: Handed down
Necklace: 147 Million Orphans $20.00
Belt: American Eagle $10.00
Jeans: American Eagle $30.00
And there is a tank under there, too: Aeropostal $5.00



3 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

What a fun idea! Can't wait to see what you wear next week! You are such a doll Brec. And don't you just LOVE cute hand me downs? I think they are better than Xmas gifts!

Kimber said...

I think you look adorable -- bangs and all!! xo!

***megan*** said...

gorgeousness!!!