Header

Header

Friday, September 2, 2011

TAIGER CAN READ!!

TAIGER CAN READ!!!!!!! Okay, so he has been able to sound things out for a LONG time. But last night he read two sentances without having to really stop between each sound, he just sounded it out in his head and then said the words so it was a fluid sentence. He was SO EXCITED he ran through the kitchen and into the living room shouting, "I CAN READ! I CAN READ!" (This is a HUGE deal to him because he realizes the implications of being able to read. I have always taught him that if he can read, he can learn ANYTHING! Plus, he is so excited for the day when he can read The Lord Of The Rings to ME. :) ) So, I grabbed the video camera and took a video of his huge accomplishment. (And you HAVE to love how after two sentences he is ready to be done reading and go play Lego Pirates on the WII! LOVE that kid! :) )







1 comment:

Shannon Dooley said...

WOW! Way to go T!!! I am so impressed you super reader!!!