Header

Header

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BANGS Part III

So, I decided to look online and find all the pictures I could of famous actresses with bangs like mine, and then try to make mine look like theirs. Here are the pictures I found:


And this is what I ended up with for MY hair. Like theirs? Not so much. :( But I thought maybe if I didn't smile for the picture, I would look like a movie star in a photo shoot. (Either that, or I would look like I take my bangs SERIOUSLY.)

(Oh. And did I mention I have a DATE in two days. With a SUPER hot guy, I might add. Do you think my bangs will grow out my then?? CROSSING MY FINGERS! Does anyone know if Miracle Gro works on hair? ha ha).

Want to see the ADORABLE outfit I am wearing? Come back tomorrow. I have decided to be like a "real" blogger and participate in "What I Wore Wednesday". See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

***megan*** said...

the carpet samples show your bangs off quite splendidly. :)

i think your hair looks great.

MommyBrec said...

You know, the carpet samples really drew out what i was trying to express with this piece. True art, don't you think? LOL!

And thank you. :)

Shannon Dooley said...

Ok so in all honesty, I wasn't sure how I felt about the bangs in segment 2's picture.... HOWEVER, I have no idea why the gloom over them now that I see this picture! They look thicker & super cute! Maybe I'm biast since I am a bangs girl myself, but I think you look trendy and hot. You just need to get used to them! Can't wait to see the date outfit and hear about the date itself! EEK! YAY for hot boys! :-)