Header

Header

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cornrows AGAIN! (Are you sick of reading about them yet?! Hee hee.)

Okay, so I just wanted to post and let you all know, I redid Taiger's cornrows using all the tips from the Happy Girl Hair blog, and his cornrows look SO GOOD! AND, I DID leave them in for Church! AND he looked SO HANDSOME! He stood up in the front and gave his little talk and I LOVED his hair!! SO, thank you to everyone for saying that you thought cornrows were fine for church because, guess what? They are!! :) I just didn't really think about it. :)




So, here are some pictures of Taiger's hair right after I did it yesterday. (I used my sister's ipod to take these pictures. THANKS, BEQIN! :) )


















1 comment:

***megan*** said...

his hair look amazing!!! it is gorgeous! it must be so complicated to do... and that last photo is so pricelss. he looks so much like you, i love it!!!