Header

Header

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 4: "Ah, The Things We've Seen And It's Only Eight In The Morning"...oh, who am I kidding?! I slept in.

Did you think the adventure ended without an ending?! Well, it DIDN'T!

The next day, we woke up and were much less worried about the people in the campers across the street. So, we slept in and took our leisurely time packing up and getting on the road. I took pictures (are you surprised?!).







I drove most of the way back...as far as Fillmore...where we stopped AGAIN to play in the hotsprings! We are ADDICTED! Well, at least _I_ am. There was another woman there when we got there, so I didn't take pictures. I didn't think she'd appreciate that too much. HA!

On the way back to Salt Lake, Mr. J took a special detour! He took me to see where he had grown up. It was a very special treat, and I felt so honored to get a glimpse into his youth.
Jesse driving the trails he loved to hike and bike growing up.



So, we arrived back in Draper (where Mr. J lives). I cannot tell you how fast Mr. J hit the shower! LOL! When it was my turn, I actually used all of the hot water and stayed in until the water turned cold. :)

It was a fantastic trip...and the adventure isn't over yet, oh no! We had one more hoorah before the week was out. ;) Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Hayde said...

you are killing me smalls...did I miss the post where you met this cute guy and how you became his girlfriend?!