Header

Header

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Smile A Day

I am so behind on my "Smile A Day" posts! BLARGH! (So behind in LIFE, actually...sigh.) On top of that, the batteries in my camera died, so I can't post PICTURES of the things that make me smile...and yes, I have the kind of camera that requires BATTRIES (as apposed to a camera with a charger for a single, amazing, POWERFUL battery of WONDER...and amazement).

So, here are some things that made me smile, to catch up to today...without pictures.

*On Sunday, my Mom told me about this conversation:
NaiNai to WW: WW, don't eat your booger!
Taiger: Oh, don't worry NaiNai. He wasn't. He was just wiping it on his tooth.

*On Monday, I left for work...still wearing my slippers. (Luckily, I noticed I was wearing slippers before I got too far.)

*Tuesday, we had to get out of the house! So, I took T school shopping. Although it kinda made me want to cry because I had to look "my-baby's-growing-up" in the face, it made me smile when I bought him the same kind of elmer's glue sticks ("goes on purple, dries clear") that I had as a kid. I was suddenly 8 years old again, in my classroom in Washington. I miss that happy time. :)

And that brings us to today. Several things have already made me smile today! My favourite moments, though, are those spent doing yoga with Taiger. We LOVE doing yoga together. (I have even put it in to our daily schedule for fall!) OH! And we sat on NaiNai's bed talking this morning, and that made me smile, too... a lot. :)

What about you? What has made you smile over the past few days?

No comments: