Header

Header

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick Update!!

My words find their way to this blog less and less often with each passing day. The reasons for this are two fold: 1.) I really don't know if anyone reads this blog 2.) Sometimes it seems overwhelming to try and write in one post the events of my day, let alone when I get behind and feel I should post for an entire week!

But, I try.

I am getting REALLY excited to move to China! Taiger has been nervous about this move the ENTIRE time, but he is starting to warm up to the idea and has started initiating conversations about China without prompting from me (THIS IS HUGE!). I am anxious to get there and be done with all of the nerve wracking preparations. I have a lot of anxiety about living there, but I think once we arrive and are settled in, the nervousness we both feel will subside (I HOPE!).

The weather here has been nothing short of ridiculous. For several days it was almost HOT! The sun was shining, the temperature was 79 degrees, the flowers were in bloom...And the next day, it was snowing. I kid you not, that is no exaggeration.

So, the garage sale for Sixteen Small Stones has been delayed until Mother Nature figures out what she is doing. Obviously, we aren't going to have a yard sale in the snow. I just have a feeling not many people will come to it. I dunno. Just a hunch.

Despite the delay, things have been progressing with the preparations for it. Just today we had MORE donations of items to sell at it, and for items to be "sponsored"! What a huge blessing! I am so, so excited and so thankful! If I may be so bold to ask, please pray that this garage sale/fundraiser will be a success. I am so worried it will not go over well. Please pray, if you feel so inclined. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that is all for now. It is too late to think clearly, so I am having a hard time recalling things about which would be interesting enough for a blog. So, I will end here. Good night, everyone!

2 comments:

B-Blogit said...

I read it. I find that most people put it in their google reader and just look at it there and dont comment.

That being said you can add feedjit on the side which tells you locations and day/time people come to the blog and that is a bit more of a comfort sometimes.

Also dont be nervous about the move. Take it from a person who let the nevers get the better of him and his family in that regard. It will be awesome and you will love it!

Gabi Dickinson said...

Now that I've discovered that this blog exists, I have added it to my Google Reader & will never again miss a post :)