Header

Header

Saturday, May 22, 2010

EVENT NEWS!!


HUGE NEWS! "THE POINT" radio station is going to be at our Open Air Benefit for Africa, Haiti and China Event! :D YAY! SO...we are all listening to THE POINT to show our appreciation to them for their support!
I am posting EVERY DAY on the SSS blog (sixteensmallstones.blogspot.com) about our sale, so be sure and check it out! :)
It seems like Sixteen Small Stones and getting ready to leave for China are the two things that consume our minds right now. "How will we get the cameras to Haiti?", "What clothes do I need to pack Taiger for China?", "How are we going to ship all these donations to Africa?", "Does Taiger need new shoes for China, or should I wait and get them there?", "Thank Heaven we are going to be able to help those children in the prison in Uganda!", "How am I going to find a house in China?"...and so on. All day. All night. This is my thought process. And I LOVE it! :D
Luckily, Heavenly Father has a good plan for us and I don't have to worry about it. :)

No comments: