Header

Header

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taiger's Lion and Sitting Under Bar Stools

So, once Taiger held his little stuffed lion, he didn't care it was pink...HE LOVED IT! He hardly lets it go (which warms my heart...go me for picking out a good gift!).

Yesterday, he spent a good hour and a half sitting and laying under the bar stools. I couldn't figure out why he wanted to be there, but he did. I sat in the living room by him, working on the computer or talking with him, so I knew he was not stuck and was okay. I would ask him if he wanted me to hold him, if he wanted to get out and play, etc., but he was happy sitting under the bar stools with his pink lion. When he did get out, he laid on his lion. He had me bring his other favorite stuffed animal, Baby Panda, to play with lion. The three of them snuggled and wrestled. It was charming.
Gifts from Cupid set up for Taiger to see in the morning.
The pink lion...it's cute, huh?!
Taiger under his bar stool with the pink lion
Happily under the bar stool...I have a strange son! :D
Eyes that melt my heart!!!!!

No comments: