Header

Header

Friday, July 22, 2011

Steaming Mad!!

I am SO MAD tonight.


Hopping mad.


Steaming mad.


(Not at anyone in my family, or anyone who reads this blog, just so you know. :) Lots of LOVE for everyone! hee hee.)


So mad i can't see straight.


So mad I can't even discuss it.


I am so thankful I have a little of this to turn my anger to peace and all of the "seeing red" into seeing unicorns with rainbows coming out of their hineys (I said it). (And my spell check won't leave me alone about "hineys"...Good grief! I have NO IDEA how to spell it!)






1 comment:

Shannon Dooley said...

HUH? You can't just leave us hanging like that! & then post an adorable picture of Taiger after typing the word hineys (gasp!) ;) That's how I would have spelled it too if it makes you feel any better. I hope your day goes better today! Love ya!