Header

Header

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Days

Today, I started school with Taiger. Wow, was it ever amazing! Taiger is the smartest child I know!!!!! I let him choose what he wanted to learn this year in homeschool. His answer? Bugs and Space! So, we have started our SPACE Unit! He LOVED it and we had a TON of fun today! I am too tired or I might write more. Instead, I will go to sleep and post pictures tomorrow.

I started school yesterday. I usually LOVE collage...but this semester is going to kick my...well, you know. Chinese 3010...The ENTIRE class was taught IN CHINESE. There was SO MUCH I didn't understand. :S Not good. I just kept thinking of China and Sixteen Small Stones' Food Program and all of the lives we will be touching, and it kept me from standing up in the middle of class, marching right over to the administrations office and DROPPING the class! I WILL finish this class! It is my last one, and I have done SO MUCH, sacrificed SO MUCH to get this far. I can't quit now. Going to class pregnant with Taiger, WITH morning sickness...riding the bus nine months pregnant to get to school, wearing sweats to school when I was too pregnant to fit in any maternity clothes, giving birth THE WEEK OF FINALS, taking Taiger IN TO ONE OF MY FINALS WITH ME when he was a few days old, leaving him to go to class, leaving class to go to the parking lott and nurse him, missing sleeping with him at night so my Mom could take him to bed with her so I could stay up all night studying...Yes, I have sacrificed too much to give up now.

So, I will finish this class. I want a degree. I want to be able to communicate while in China. Most importantly, I want to show Taiger how IMPORTANT it is to GO TO COLLEGE!

1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

you are my hero!!!

seriously.

megan