Header

Header

Friday, March 27, 2009

PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH AVAST!!!! Or Something else you KNOW is good

My computer got SEVEN viruses and had rogue spyware!!!!! I had someone watching my email for a while there. Freaked me way out! Anyway, I just wanted to post it here because if you get a strange looking email that has my address, DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!!! These hackers could send a virus to everyone on my email list from MY email! I am so so so so so sorry if anyone has gotten a virus from me. The guy who fixed my computer for me put the free program, "Avast!" on and it is WONDERFUL! (BTW, he isn't just "some" guy...he works for my Dad and his company protecting their computers from the most dangerous hackers...). So, PLEASE download AVAST if you don't have spyware/virus protection. I had purchased protection software from Best Buy...lot of good it did me! This one is FREE and is really good. If you don't have a program, just download this one for free. Protect your computer! It's not worth the heartache of having viruses and spies on your computer. Avast checks websites AS THEY LOAD so if they are not safe, it will stop it from even loading. Cool, huh?!

Okay, that is enough of my ranting and preaching. :D

No comments: