Header

Header

Thursday, March 25, 2010

SSS Facebook Page!

Thanks to my amazing and oh-so-talented brother, Sixteen Small Stones now has a LOGO! Thank you, Brother! :D


Now that we have a logo, we can start all kinds of great things, like making business cards and bumper stickers, and wearing t-shirts with our logo! SO FUN!


One VERY exciting thing we have already done (since the logo making last night) is make a FACEBOOK PAGE! YES! We are trying to see if we can reach 600 members by the end of today. I know, I know, kind of crazy...but I think it is possible. So, if you have a moment, please take the time to hop over to facebook and join our group. Search for Sixteen Small Stones and look for the one with our logo (you may have to click "view more results" to find it).


Feel free to mention us on your blog and facebook wall, too! Thanks for helping us reach our goal!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I LOVE this! With prayer and a lot of faith, we will gather more members and get to work helping and having fun :) Michael's been so great to work on the website too, I think that is going to help a lot as well. I LOVE SIXTEEN SMALL STONES!!!!
We need ALL the members we can to help these children. Anybody and everybody, Come be part of the team!