Header

Header

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Great Eight

THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING! Big secret? I have been WANTING (yes, wanting) to be tagged in something like this! So, leave it to one of my BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD to fulfill one of my deepest dreams! THANK YOU, MEGAN for tagging be in this!

Okay, really, I would rather do this on a day when I have done something great and wonderful and exciting...but for the sake of the rules, I will post it today...and you will all see how boring my Saturdays are! LOL!

8 things I did today (not in order)

1. WORKED
2. Got all worked up by an evil customer
3. Did laundry
4. Wrote my resume for ShangHai internship
5. Wrote letter of intent for ShangHai internship
6. Hugged my Dad, who is here visiting from Idaho...WOO HOO!
7. Snuggled Taiger. (Okay, so this HAS to be my favorite pass-time! My son is SO SNUGGLY! He LOVES to be held and huged and snuggled. I LOVE it!)
8. Sang to Taiger (more than once...LOVE singing to my son!)

Eight Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Taiger's birthday (I have some AWESOME gifts picked out for him! I think he will LOVE them!)
2. Being DONE with my test on Wednesday
3. Opening my food program (Okay, so it isn't until a while in the future, but Megan wrote something that is for "in the future", so I figured I could, too! Besides, I think about it and get excited for it ALL THE TIME! LOL!)
4. The end of this semester! Not only will my Chinese be better...I will also be done with this semester! And that always feels SOOOOO great!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Christmas for Taiger (he is going to LOVE it! I love it when he is happy and when he smiles and when he laughs and when he gets excited and...okay, everything about the combination of Christmas and Taiger I LOVE!)
6. Finding out if I get the internship job (ShangHai World Expo...would be AMAZING!)
7. Moving to Europe for a year or two to sing opera (SO EXCITED! Again...a couple of years from now, but I can get excited, can't I?!)
8. This is so pathetic. I have so little about which to be excited!

Eight Favorite Shows
Okay, so I rarely watch adult TV...my tv time envolves Super Why and Dino Squad...Neither of which is my "favorite" (although Dino Squad is on "instant play" on Net Flix and has SAVED my life...or at least my sleep...more than once when Taiger has awaken in the night and refused to go back to sleep! And Super Why is just plain amazing for kids. I love it! Really, only because Taiger loves it. Besides, it teaches reading, it teaches good morals...I do like it!). SO...I am going to write my favorite MOVIES. Here goes (in no order, okay?!)
1.) A Little Princess
2.) Pheobe in Wonderland
3.) The Lord Of The Rings (ALL THREE, but do I count them as three different movies?)
4.) (Do I admit this online, for the WORLD to see? Yes. Yes, I do) Twilight (Don't judge me)
5.) Garfield's Halloween ("Halloween is my middle name! Gar-Halloween-field!" Don't get better than that right there!)
6.) Just Married (OH MY HECK! SO FUNNY!)
7.) The Best Two Years (NEVER gets old. Seriously heartwarming!)
8.) The Power Of One (Everyone should see this movie! Even though it isn't the greatest movie I have ever seen, it carries a powerful punch and has a great message!)

Eight Favorite Restaurants
1.) Olive Garden (come on, was ANYONE surprised?? Anyone? No? Didn't think so! Can I just say I LOVE Zuppa Tuscana...even though I cannot spell it?!)
2.) Texas Roadhouse (YUM!)
3.) PeiWei (Ate there once and life will never be the same...mostly because I can't afford to ever go back, and I will always want to! LOL!)
4.) Subway (I said it, I can't UN-say it!)
5.) Mama Inez (even though they went out of business. That was a sad, sad day!)
6.) Tepinyaki's (HOW ON EARTH DO YOU SPELL THAT?! Again, CHANGED MY LIFE, not only because the food was SO GOOD, but because I will never again walk in that restaurant! TOO expensive! I can't even afford to say the name out loud!)
7.) Uhhhhh....hmmmmm....I don't usually eat out at restaurants. SO this is all I have! LOL!

1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

so cute, breclyn!!! you're lucky that taiger loves to snuggle! and i didn't know that you were planning to go to europe to sing - that's incredible!

what's the movie "just married?" it sounds familiar, but who's in it? i can't seem to place it.