Header

Header

Friday, March 1, 2013

The Test

So, my test has been over for HOURS now...isn't time to get crafting?!  Can't wait to have my sewing machine again (it has been on vacation in Idaho.  SIGH).  I will have to show you all the FUN I am having with it when it comes home again.

Oh, you want to know about the exam?  Well, it was about half an hour after the conclusion of the test before my hands stopped shaking.  I think I did okay, but I know there were a few phrases and words I missed, so I will just have to see in the end what grade I get on it.

Tomorrow, I will be working on my senior project.  It is a big project, but I did my best to be able to at least be doing it on something that interests me, so at least it won't be too horrible.  I knew I could NOT do a project this size on something I found boring or uninteresting.

As for now, I am going to BED.  I am BEAT.

I miss Taiger. :(  Isn't it time for him to come home yet?!  SHEESH!

No comments: