Header

Header

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Ugly (Or, Me During Midterms)

Midterms week.  I have my big test in Chinese tomorrow.  When I have a midterm or final in a Chinese class, my life revolves around that test.  I study day and night, and when I am not studying, I am worried because I am not studying.  I don't clean, cook, play...I barely shower (and that's not an exaggeration).  This is the dirty, ugly side of me.  "Come one, come all!  See the horrifying Ms.- B- During- Midterms- Week!"  I should charge.  It is THAT bad.  I didn't do the dishes in about five days.  By the time I stopped studying long enough to wash the dishes last night, there was mold.  MOLD, people.

Mr. T is in Idaho.  It is the safest place for him at this time (lol).  Anyway, like every midterm/final exam time, I am horrified at what I have become, wallowing under a pile of papers, books, pencils, dictionaries, notes, half written projects and reports, electronic devices, wearing sweats (probably with cheetos shaped finger prints on the legs), my brain so full of Chinese I can't think straight, and looking like a Walker from The Walking Dead, because I haven't slept more than five hours all week.

Be glad you are not here, friends.  And all who wish to enter here, be ye warned.

No comments: