Header

Header

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Homeschool Hey Girl...Thank you, Ryan Gosling

Sooooo,

Have you seen those really, really funny "Hey Girl" Ryan Gosling photos? The ones written for girls who love to craft? If not, you can see them HERE.

Well, I LOVED them, but I don't really craft that much, and I want Ryan Gosling to like me, too. So, I decided to do Ryan Gossling "Hey Girl" pictures for homeschool moms.

I didn't come up with this specifically because I felt left out by the crafty girls, but rather because what you will see written below really happened and in the midst of my shame in the moment, I heard that Ryan Gossling picture in my mind, and the love of my life Ryan himself spoke these words to me:






Homeschool moms, YOU'RE WELCOME.




And look forward to more as I continue the journey of homeschooling Taiger.

2 comments:

Bryttan said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! BRILLIANT! I am laughing so hard. Oh how I love you :) And thanks for posting a link to that ugly blog.... LOL I can't wait for more!!!

***megan*** said...

love this! brilliant!