Header

Header

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cornrows

And now, the moment you have ALL been waiting for..... (drum roll)

PICTURES OF T'S CORNROWS!!!!








Okay, I KNOW my sister took more pictures of them...but she hasn't sent them yet. :( However, as soon as she does, I will share! :) Here are these two to get ya started though. ENJOY! And let me know what you think. Do they make him look too "girly"? Do they make him look too...I don't know..."gangster"? (There are few things I want T to avoid more than that look! YUCK! No baggy shirts or baggy pants for him! So there.)










3 comments:

B-Blogit said...

are you sure you didnt have will smiths baby? LOL! he looks like Jaden Smith from Karate Kid.

Bryttan said...

He does look like Will Smiths kid a little, B-Blogit. Always has. Though Taigs A LOT cuter!

Brec, I will send them your way :) I Have SOOOO MANNNNNNY pictures to send around to people. My in laws, AuBrey, Ryan, (just to name a few) I'm getting yours sent. I'll do that tomorrow :)
And I'm sticking to it. The 'Fro is my fav.

MommyBrec said...

Thanks,Blake! :) Lots of people tell me he looks like Jaden Smith :) Karate Kid was big while we were in China and people (Chinese and American!) were going CRAZY about how much he looks like "the kid off Karate Kid". :) HA HA HA!

Bryttan....SIGH. I like the 'fro, too...but what is a Mom to do? I can't make it look good all the time like you can. April is going to help me get new product for his hair...but I am sure not until after the wedding...and honey moon...and reception...and after they get moved in...and settled...It could be a LOOOONG time. :( HELP!