Header

Header

Friday, October 30, 2009

Autumn

I love autumn. The bright colors of the leaves. Carving pumpkins. The smell of Jack-O-Lanterns. The cool weather. The sound of the heater kicking on in the house. Here are some pictures of my favorite season. (P.S. I am going out of town and won't have the internet for the next few days....So, HAPPY HALLOWEEN, everyone!)

Taiger wore his Jack-O-Lantern costume to the Pumpkin Patch. When I was puting our pumpkins into the back of the car, he said, "Wait! I have to get in, too! I am a pumpkin, too!" and climed in the back. SO CUTE!


We decorated the front of our house with some Halloween/Fall decorations. Taiger drew the faces on the two pumpkins to make the pumpkin kids. He did so well, I was really impressed! (Notice the Iron Man costume. No, he is NOT being Iron Man for Halloween...he just LOVES wearing costumes.)


Each year, I LOVE taking Taiger on a "leaf walk". It is something my Mom did with me as a child, too. We take a plastic back and walk around the neighborhood collecting beautiful leaves. Usually, we make some sort of craft with them, but didn't this year.


Okay, so my internet is REALLY slow and wouldn't load the rest of the pictures, so this Blog post is "TO BE CONTINUED..."! LOL!













No comments: