Header

Header

Monday, September 15, 2008

From Twilight to GaoFei

Things have been interesting around here, and that is why I have not posted in some time.

To begin with, I have read the entire Twilight series. I recomend it to anyone who is over age...maybe 18. It was fantastic! Not because the writing was particularly wonderful, or because it held any educational information...Really just because I felt like I became part of the book, and for a book to so draw in the reader is a rare and wonderful thing that everyone should experience.

Also, I am now dating someone. That is all I shall say on this topic.

I must post a reasuring note about Africa. I do still plan to go next Summer. I don't know what will be happening with work, school, etc. But I do know for certain that I must go next summer.


Tonight, I spoke with my very, very best friend, GaoFei (Simon). He and I met while we were both teaching at the same school in China, and it was like finding a soul mate. Although we could never exist as more than friends, we are, in deed, the fastest of friends. After all these years were are still, in many ways, joined at the hip. I don't know what I would do if I lost my connection with him. He is a wonderful friend and a wonderful person and I am so blessed to know him. I only hope I get to see him again someday. I will add that as I read the Twilight books, I was reminded again and again of my GaoFei. The relationship of the main characters is much as ours was.

It is after two o'clock in the morning and I have to be up in just a few hours. I am just puting off Monday morning.

No comments: