My little boy was riding in the car last night and said, "Car....seat. Car....seat. Car....seat....CARSEAT!" So, he isn't even three and he has taught himself the concept of compound words. He is so, so, so smart! So we rode the rest of the way talking about compound words and naming different ones. He totally "got" them. I could not believe it!!!!!
We are going to Disneyland in a few weeks time and I guess it will be all decorated for Halloween! I am so thrilled about that! Plus, it is my understanding that everyone visiting dresses up in costumes! So I am trying to think of what my little boy should dress as to go play at Disneyland! How fun is this?!?!?!?!
A Week of Outfits: Claudette Zepeda
-
[image: A Week of Outfits: Claudette Zepeda]
“While working, I’m in an apron and Blundstones, clothes that I can get
dirty,” says Claudette Zepeda, the a...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment